Thursday, December 31, 2009

Uncover the truth


What upsetting days are going on recently ...
How simply pure sorrow captures my soul .... How vividly I sense it !
..Yeah I sense it better than ever ... I sense the lie ... I sense it all being false ... all being fake ..Something behind their talks, shouts to me : " I am pure Lie ! "

And all those grudges in your throat , nudging against you , striving to find a way out ... to shout ..to shout with its full volume of voice : "For God's sake don't let it go that way ! "...
And all those flags raised in the sky pinches my heart so sharply and leaves me in a disappointed inactivity ... No sign of hope ... no sign of truth ... no sign of respect to humanity !
Go on Man , Go on !
Let all those values be yours ... our goodies have all along been released under your license , as if they never have existed before your birth ! ... the license that's doing his best job in deforming them all ... I fear the day when you end up ruining them ! ...
Be careful Man what prices you're giving to buy your stuff ... Take those holy book papers off your swords ... I'm not that stupid day-paid surface-minded one to believe your jokes !

Dear man ! Dear leader !
These days I better feel how it was like for your fathers .. How your father says he would share his complaints with the well ... How painful can it be to live with the dumb ! ... How upsetting might that be to see newly empowered people trying to own all that you once brought to them , taught them and uncovered the ambiguities fatherly ! ... you see it all being stolen from you, firstly deformed, later even ruined , rebuilt in their own favorite ways and brought back to you ! .. Take it or bade farewell to life !
Dear great man ...
forgive the rest of our penalty ... It's gonna be fairly unbearable..We're not that strong !
I feel the weight of your glance on me ... end up these never-ending days of your departure ..I plead !

5 comments:

Mahla said...

:-<
painful truth!!!

Elect said...

Akh jun Kaji Nejad ha...! :D

علی said...

I am not good at english. Is it a political post?

Mahsa Mohammadi said...

who would dare to post such thoughts in persian?:(
As i said :" Take it (take what they say) , or bid farewell (goodbye) to life" !

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I contemplate the collection should acquire more info then it has.